Thursday, May 29, 2014

Pinspired: Camp Party Edition

Pinspired is a new series where we share what has been inspiring us on Pinterest lately. Enjoy!

Jessica here! So my little girl is about to turn 2. I have always loved the idea of a huge, fancy theme party for birthdays but the amount of work, money and time spent on one 3 hour event is a total put-off. This year, I am feeling really camp-y. Adventure ideas fill my brain most of the time. Pinterest has been (and always will be) inspiring me and I can't wait to use some of these simple ideas for Ruby's birthday!


1//2//3//4//5//6//7//8//

One thing that is great about this theme is if you have it outside, most of the decorating is done for you! And if you haven't caught on yet, I am frugal (that's the nicer way of saying cheap) and outdoor elements can be free if you look in the right places, aka outside...

Have you ever used the great outdoors as a theme? 
We'd love to see! Tag us on Instagram @fireweedblog

1 comment:

  1. Love it! Lucky little Ruby, I can't wait to see pictures from her 2nd birthday. Uhhh, and does it ever freak you out that your kid is TWO?!?! It seems like you had a baby just a month ago.

    ReplyDelete