Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Meet Amy

I've been sitting here for the last ten minutes, writing and deleting my little intro to the blogging world, trying to decide what you really want to know about me.  So here it goes.  I'm a nurse by profession, photographer by passion, and I guess you could say a student of life.  I learned a very valuable lesson in my early twenties when I stopped worrying about who everyone else thought I should be and started being myself.  And let me tell you, its way more fun this way.

I'm addicted to chocolate.  I married a handsome devil after five years of crushing on him and he is the best thing for me.  I like to read, but I don't very often.  I'm slowly trying to become a morning person.  I like to teach myself new things.  You could say I'm a jack of all trades, master of none, and I'm okay with that.

I love a good adventure and thrive on the fresh air of the outdoors.  My perfect day has happened multiple times, and usually consists of standing on the top of a mountain after hours of exhaustion and taking in a breathtaking view.  That or reading a book in the pop top of my Volkswagon Westfalia "Wesley" while taking in the gentle breeze that blows off of Waterton lake.  I used to think of myself as an introvert, until I realized I was always the last one left at any given social event because I just couldn't stop talking to people.  The people that surround me enrich my life and inspire me in a way that nothing else can, and I hope I can do the same.

Welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment